RSPG professionals provide a wide range of support services regarding family law in support of our Clients and their attorneys to resolve matters as expiditiously as possible.
We provide analysis and support services on a variety of issues relating to family law including:
- Business valuations
- Valuation of large family and corporate groups
- Valuation of minority shareholdings
- Tracing transactions within complex corporate or trust structures
- Asset and income tracing
- Assisting with the discovery process and identifying required information
- Investigating financial records or specified transactions
- Reconstructing accounts
- Critiquing and identifying weaknesses in other Expert Reports
- Advise on taxation implications on proposed settlements
- Providing advice or solutions for effecting a settlement within complex structures
- Preparation of asset and liability schedules
Our approach to family law matters enables us to provide creative and effective solutions even in the most complex or demanding situations.