Succession Planning is an important part of preparing a company for the future. Many believe that succession planning is only applicable to family owned businesses or large organizations. The fact is that succession planning should be a part of every strategic plan.
RSPG Succession Planning Advisory Services include advising on the development of written plans for each person and position. We ensure that plans are flexible and tailored to the needs and abilities of the individuals. RSPG succession planning services allow for:
- The development of well trained, motivated people who are ready and able to step into key positions as needed.
- The development of individual growth goals.
- The development of individuals who know both the culture and processes of the company.
- The development of defined career paths, which will help the company recruit and retain better people.
- The continuous input of ideas to assist in the improvment of internal processes and procedures of the company, as well as the opportunities to improve the company in the marketplace.
As part of the overall succession planning process, RSPG provides advisory services to trust & estate professionals, high-net worth individuals, family offices, trustees, tax accountants, and asset managers that takes into account business valuation and/or their underlying assets for many purposes including:
- Tax Analysis
- Valuations for estate and gift tax purposes
- Buy-sell agreement consulting
- Assessments of strategic options
- Stock plans
- Stock redemptions/buybacks/option
- Real estate and other assets
RSPG has a unique multi-disciplinary composition that includes valuation professionals (both business and real estate), investment bankers, and forensic accountants.
We are well versed in understanding the potential conflicts between corporate and shareholder objectives as well as the unique needs of family owners.