RSPG’s team of professionals provide significant support services to accountants and auditors on a variety of financial items. Our services include Client pre-audit readiness analysis, domestic and international financial and tax advisory and analysis, risk analysis and disclosures. RSPG produces supportable and timely analysis designed to withstand shareholder, bondholder, SEC, FINRA, IRS and other formal review.
Further, RSPG specializes in performing due diligence services and all related analysis as well as management of all corporate documentation.
RSPG works with PCAOB and non-PCAOB accounting and audit firms to ensure a smooth and effective process that respects and supports each Client relationship. RSPG can assist with:
M&A, valuation analysis and corporate development:
- Fairness opinions, solvency opinions, and capital adequacy analysis
- Merger exchange ratio and joint venture contribution analysis
- Determination of reasonably equivalent value
- Business valuation disputes
- Asset impairment testing
- Allocation analysis
- Goodwill testing and analysis
- Guarantees and indemnification analysis
- Mark-to-market reporting
- Carried interest valuations for personal tax planning
- ESOP and restricted stock transactions
Corporate tax planning and advisory:
- International taxation
- Deferred compensation
RSPG advises corporate boards, LLC board of managers, committees, trustees, management, and other fiduciaries of private and public companies.